Gewicht: 6.520 kg, 1 Bak,
Generator vermogen 220kva,
Serie Nr 3500,
MLGQ Series Rice Huller
MLGQ series rice huller is a newly developed product because of integrating advanced worldwide husking technology with local condition. It is mainly used for husked_ricehulling paddy and separating rice husks with a high hulling rate, less breakage as well as good performance of separation. Husk separation adopts traditional vertical suction channel, thus meeting the needs of middle and large rice processing plants and becoming an ideal upgrade product for the modern rice processing factories.
Main Features of MLGQ Series Rice Huller
rice_husking1. With imported spare parts, the machine is reliable and durable.
2. Compact and well-sealed structure prevents the leakage of rice.
3. Stable operation, less vibration, low noise and large capacity.
4. It is unnecessary to dismantle the roller once a new one is installed.
5. Adjustable pressure between rollers make the operation much easier, more reliable and effective.
6. Easy operation, rollers can be fastened and loosed automatically by air pressure.
Requirements of Raw Materials for Rice Hullerhusker_rubber_roller
Paddy properties direcly influence the technical effect of husking. There are strict requirements about the paddy varieties, kernel structure, shape, degree of fullness, uniformity and water content. With high plump degree, low water content, high intensity and thin rice husk, the paddy is easy to be hulled. Because the tearing force needed is much smaller. Besides, it is much more feasible to get high husking rate, low broken rice content, high output and low energy consumption.
MLGQ Series Rice Huller Technical Parameters
Model MLGQ25 MLGQ36 MLGQ51
Capacity 2-3t/h 4-4.8t/h 6-7t/h
Air Volume 3500m3/h 4000m3/h 4600m3/h
Power 5.5kw 7.5kw 11kw
Net Weight 500kg 700kg 850kg
Dimension (L*W*H) 1200*961*2112mm 1248*1390*2162mm 1400*1390*2219mm